Watercolor Brush Lettering
Time & Location
About the Event
Spend a relaxing Sunday morning learning the art of watercolor calligraphy. The workshop will include:
1. Introduction to the shape and movement of the letters.
2. Learn about different brushes and how it impacts font and style.
3. We will explore watercolor and gouache, and how to use each uniquely.
4. How to use hand pressure to create distinct strokes and letter variation.
5. How to create your own style.
6. We will learn spacing and formatting words by practicing quotes, verses, and inspiring words that are of importance to you.
7. Where and what to buy for further supplies.
You will take home a calligraphy kit with artist grade supplies.
1. Aqua/watercolor brush pen
2. Paint palette
3. Alphabet guideline sheets
4. Loose watercolor paper